- Power & Water
- Health & Safety
- Business & Management
- Buyers' Guide
At Middle East Electricity (MEE) 2017, HIMOINSA will showcase a complete series of generator sets with increased autonomy, less operation costs and reduced noise emissions
In addition to their design to withstand extreme conditions, HIMOINSA has developed more versatile and autonomous gensets that can operate in different markets; generator sets with more running time, increased maintenance intervals and, therefore, less service trips; and new ranges with reduced noise emissions.
The generator sets that will be displayed at the show include –
• Silent Plus Range for the rental market: The HRFW-250 T5 is the first model of a new range of quieter generator sets for the rental sector. The HRFW-250 T5, powered with FPT engine, guarantees a noise level of 61dB ±2 at a distance of seven metres thanks to the improved and more complex design of the air intakes and outputs.
• 1,000-hour maintenance kit to reduce operation expenditure: The HIMOINSA generator sets with Yanmar engine can include a special kit that allows for longer maintenance intervals up to 1000 hours. It is a very interesting advantage for rental and telecom applications because it guarantees more autonomy and reduced operation costs, especially for those that will be installed on remote sites. The kit includes a larger tank, which supplies extra oil to the engine, which implies a significant reduction on filter costs and downtime. This feature is available in both the industrial range – HYW from 8 to 45 kVA and the rental range – HRYW from 16 to 40 kVA.
• In addition, the generator sets from the Industrial Range can incorporate a fuel tank of 1,000L, 10 times bigger than what it is offered as standard, which translates into less trips to the site for refuelling operations.
• HSW-650 T6/5 Dual Frequency: This genset, powered with Scania engine, supplies 806kVA of stand-by power at 60Hz and 738kVA at 50Hz. Its dual frequency capability meets the versatility required by companies, which operate both in Saudi Arabia, a 60Hz market, as well as in other countries with a 50Hz frequency within the GCC region.
• Same power, less space: HIMOINSA will be exhibiting its HTW1030 T5 model, which supplies up to 1,130 kVA of power in less space. The company’s engineering team has been able to reduce the size of this model genset by 8.5 cu/m to fit it inside an L canopy (5,960 x 2,250 x 2,555 mm), adding one more soundproofed constructive version to the already existing 20-foot container (6,058 x 2,438 x 2,896mm).
Stand No: H3.E10