BahriBolloré Logistics launched in Riyadh

Bahri chairmanAbdulrahman Mohammed Al-Mofadhi, chairman of Bahri, at the launch ceremony. (Image source: Bahri)Transportation and logistics company Bahri and Bolloré Group, a global player in international freight forwarding and logistics, inaugurated the BahriBolloré Logistics, the companies’ joint venture

Bahri owns a 60 per cent stake in the joint venture while Bolloré owns the remaining 40 per cent

Headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, BahriBolloré Logistics will provide end-to-end logistics and supply chain management solutions to local and international firms operating in the kingdom.

Commenting on the joint venture launch, Abdulrahman Mohammed Al-Mofadhi, chairman of Bahri, said, “The success of this joint venture signals the importance of collaboration in creating a wider positive impact on the sector. It is only through meaningful partnerships and a shared vision that the transportation and logistics sector can break new ground and explore new horizons of growth. Through this joint venture and other initiatives, we remain dedicated to the future growth and development of the transportation and logistics industry in the kingdom.”

“The inauguration of BahriBolloré Logistics will enable us to play a significant role in driving an important objective of Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030, to further raise the kingdom’s ranking in the global logistics market,” added Ali Al-Harbi, acting CEO of Bahri‎.

“The joint venture will enable us to deliver high-quality logistics and supply chain management solutions as we combine Bolloré’s global footprint with our industry-leading capabilities and deep understanding of the local market to meet the growing demand for these services in the regional market. In doing so, we are also proud to be playing an integral role in further promoting Saudi Arabia’s credentials as a prominent logistics gateway.”

“This alliance is following the development dynamic of Bolloré Logistics in the Middle East region and at the crossroads of Asia, Africa and Europe. Our joint venture with Bahri will enable us to promote our expertise of our key sectors, especially in aerospace, defence, oil & gas, along with fashion and healthcare,” according to Thierry Ehrenbogen, CEO of Bolloré Logistics.

Alain Charles Publishing, University House, 11-13 Lower Grosvenor Place, London, SW1W 0EX, UK
T: +44 20 7834 7676, F: +44 20 7973 0076, W: www.alaincharles.com

twn Are you sure that you want to switch to desktop version?