- Power & Water
- Health, Safety & Security
- Business & Management
- Buyers' Guide
The organisers of Middle East Electricity have selected Technical Review Middle East as the Official Publisher of the show
Technical Review Middle East will publish the Official Catalogue and Official Show Dailies. Technical Review Middle East will also be publishing a fully-comprehensive show edition.
The exhibition, which will take place in Dubai International Conference and Exhibition Centre from 11-13 February 2014, will bring together more than 18,000 professionals across the region who are in power generation, transmission and distribution organisations, and feature thousands of power and electricity suppliers from the world.
The Official Catalogue will include:
• Classified listings by product sectors of the exhibitors
• Floorplan, and seminar programme
More than 14,000 copies will be distributed to visitors at the event. As visitors take copies back to their offices, the catalogue will be used as a buying reference source throughout the year.
The Official Show Dailies will include:
• The latest news and developments from the exhibition and from the industry globally.
• Interviews and quotes from participants, as well as reports on the technology and products on show.
The Official Show Dailies will be published on days one, two and three in a comprehensive format. More than 9,000 copies will be distributed to visitors throughout the exhibition.
The show edition of Technical Review Middle East will include:
• Special previews of successful exhibitors and their products.
• Interviews with leading business professionals in the power, lighting, and renewable sectors across the region and the latest news from the event in both the print edition and online at www.technicalreview.me
Thousands copies will be sent before and during the show. In addition to the visitors and those attending Middle East Electricity, Technical Review Middle East will be also sent to our regular readership of buyers and decision makers throughout Middle East’s power industry.
Technical Review Middle East
Tel: +971 4 448 9260
Middle East Electricity