Axis Communications, announced three new products at Intersec Dubai, happening in Dubai from 17 to 19 January 2023
At the much-anticipated exhibition, visitors can expect to see:
· AXIS P1468-XLE Explosion-Protected Bullet Camera, the world’s first explosion-protected camera designed for Zone/Division 2 hazardous areas,
· the latest temperature monitoring AXIS Q1961-TE Thermal Camera,
· PoE cable-powered AXIS A1610 and AXIS A1610-B Network Door Controllers.
The 24th edition of Intersec will delve deeper into technology solutions designed for commercial and perimeter security, homeland security, fire and rescue, health and safety, and cybersecurity. The timely announcement of its latest products will accelerate the high-level conversations needed to address the challenges faced by security leaders and professionals around the world.
“We’re particularly excited to introduce three Axis products at Intersec Dubai that could potentially change how we approach safety and security surveillance,” said Ettiene van der Watt, regional director of Middle East & Africa at Axis Communications.
AXIS P1468-XLE – The world’s first explosion-protected camera designed for Zone/Division 2 hazardous locations
This sturdy, fixed bullet camera offers an optimal solution for the relatively larger Zone/Division 2 areas of a hazardous location. The key features of AXIS P1468-XLE include:
· Designed for Zone 2, 22 and Class I/II/III Division 2 according to international standards (ATEX, IECEx, NEC)
· Designed in line with North American and European directives for equipment intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
· Uses the ‘Ex e’ protection method, which ensures that no arcs and sparks can appear and that excessive temperatures cannot be reached during normal operation of electrical equipment, eliminating the risk of igniting gas or dust in the surrounding environment
· Durable, impact- and weather-resistant
· Delivers excellent video quality in 4K resolution at up to 60 fps, and detailed images under any light conditions thanks to Lightfinder 2.0, Forensic WDR, and OptimizedIR
· Delivers high-quality video surveillance and powerful deep learning-based analytics that run on the edge
AXIS Q1961-TE – Dependable remote temperature monitoring camera
This halogen-free camera is ideal for addressing operational efficiency, as it allows users to monitor temperatures remotely and access smart filtering functionality that reduces false alarms.
The key features of AXIS Q1961-TE are:
· Remote temperature monitoring
· Avoid unwanted downtime caused by overheating equipment
· Preinstalled early fire detection analytics which reduce false alarms and spot temperature reading
· Built-in cybersecurity features that prevent unauthorised access
AXIS A1610 and AXIS A1610-B – Scalable, customisable network door controllers
Plenum-rated AXIS A1610 Network Door Controller and its support model, the edge-based UL-recognised AXIS A1610-B Network Door Controller, have been optimised for small and large installations and are fully integrated within Axis end-to-end systems and supported by Axis partner solutions. Each device can store up to 250,000 credentials and 250,000 event logs to accommodate users’ evolving needs.