Here are five reasons why TruePix LED technology is a great idea for your control room
Accurate visualisation of critical content
Control room operators need to be able to view their video wall content with full confidence. They need to be sure that there are no missing details that can lead to slow or wrong decisions. Barco’s TruePix LED platform ensures accurate visualisation of critical content in impeccable image quality through a combination of smart engineering and advanced image processing:
• A flat wall and seamless image, thanks to perfectly aligned LED modules and a selfregulating wall structure
• Highperformance processing platform Infinipix Gen2, which ensures colour accuracy and contrast at any brightness level
• Colourcritical accuracy in both dimmed mode and at full brightness with the same colour tone, colour bit depth, grayscale and level of detail
Improved operator wellbeing
Operators can easily get physically drained doing long shifts of focused work. This can cause a state of impaired alertness, which may result in slower reaction times. Driven by Barco’s InfiniPix Gen2 processing platform, TruePix allows operators to see bright and sharp images for all types of content, with uniformed colours across the overview display. This offers the highest viewer comfort, prevents eye fatigue, and reduces stress levels.
Ready for 24/7 operations
Today’s control rooms need a video wall that is up and running 24/7. TruePix is the best guarantee for efficient, uninterrupted service and maximum profitability.
• Redundancy of several critical components to maximise uptime in case one component fails
• A smart failover system to ensure an uninterrupted data flow
• High serviceability and easy module replacement, reducing service downtime to a minimum
Easy, riskfree installation
The installation of a video wall is critical because a faulty setup may result in clearly visible anomalies, such as large gaps between LED panels. TruePix is the first LED video wall platform that pays so much attention to a seamless, riskfree installation.
• A smart mounting structure that neutralises imperfections of the underlying wall surface
• A cameraguided module placement, reducing the risk of LED damage
• Full front and rear access, which makes installation easier and less intrusive.
A video wall is an investment for the long haul. Barco has been investing continuously in technologies and services that make LED a safe choice for many years.
• 10 years of dedicated support for your system
• Fast fixing with fully batchcompatible modules
• Remote video wall management
• Barco’s EssentialCare and SmartCare services
• Solid network of regional service partners
The time is now for LED
There has never been a better time than now to invest in LED. With the introduction of Barco’s revolutionary TruePix platform, the future looks bright for LED in control room applications.
Do you want to learn more? Then download our ebook ‘5 reasons to choose Barco TruePix’ on www.barco.com/ebook‐5reaso